- Received December 5, 2014.
- Accepted March 19, 2015.
- Published online April 15, 2015.
Copyright & Usage
© 2015 The Authors. Published by the Royal Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, which permits unrestricted use, provided the original author and source are credited.
- J. D. Pruetz1,2⇑,
- P. Bertolani5,
- K. Boyer Ontl1,2,6,
- S. Lindshield1,2,
- M. Shelley3,4 and
- E. G. Wessling7
- 1Department of Anthropology, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
- 2Ecology and Evolutionary Biology program, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
- 3Department of Statistics, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
- 4Department of Political Science, Iowa State University, Ames, IA 50011, USA
- 5Leverhulme Centre for Human Evolutionary Studies, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- 6Department of Social Sciences, Michigan Technological University, Houghton, MI 49931, USA
- 7Department of Primatology, Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Deutscher Platz 6, 04103 Leipzig, Germany