- Received July 22, 2016.
- Accepted December 6, 2016.
- Published online January 11, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© 2017 The Authors. Published by the Royal Society under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/, which permits unrestricted use, provided the original author and source are credited.
- Carrie A. Cizauskas1,†⇑,
- Colin J. Carlson1,†,
- Kevin R. Burgio2,
- Chris F. Clements3,
- Eric R. Dougherty1,
- Nyeema C. Harris4 and
- Anna J. Phillips5
- 1Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
- 2Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, USA
- 3Institute of Evolutionary Biology and Environmental Studies, The University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
- 4Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
- 5Department of Invertebrate Zoology, Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History, Washington, DC, USA
↵† These authors share co-lead status.